exemption certificate for non-commercial products
Products and shipments imported into the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for personal or non-commercial purpose and not intended for trade or sale in the Saudi market are granted some exceptions in saber system for their entry into Saudi Arabia and need a saber certificate for non commercial product “Self Declaration certificate”.
Access to the exemption’s platform is through entering the Saber platform, and applying for non-commercial products, and issuing a shipment certificate of conformity for those products that are not intended for trade or sale.
For companies that have an account in the Saber platform, they can access the non-commercial product service with the same login data, while for individuals they can register a new account to log in to the non-commercial product service.
Cases that are granted exemption in the Saber platform:
- Products imported for personal use not require SASO COC
- Products imported by individuals for the purpose of construction or restoration.
- Equipment’s and tools used in manufacturing or in production lines.
- Products used in government projects or supplied to a government agency.
How does Export to Gulf help you?
- The owner of the shipment / products sends the data of the imported products and shipments to Export2Gulf.
- The technical team studies the products and studies the reason for the exemption / finding the reason for the exemption.
- Export2Gulf Submit the technical and financial quotation, including all the details.
- Create a user account in Saber if it is not present.
- Complete technical requirements and any documents required to saber registration and exempt the shipment.
- Initiate the registration of the shipment / product on the Saber platform, submit the exemption request, and issue the shipment certificate of conformity.
Documents required to complete the exemption application:
- The commercial register in case the products were import by a Saudi company or establishment.
- Bill of lading / packing list
- Industrial Exemption Certificate / Manufacturing License (for factories only)
- A copy of the project contract or a letter stating the shipment data and the purpose of its use (for projects and government agencies)
- Self Declaration of conformity form by the suppliers
How to obtain the shipment exemption for non commercial product ?
Affordable price - Past experience - Quick & fast - trusted